TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Cal-Hawk metal cutting bandsaw woes | Practical Machinist

Picked up a 14" vertical/horizontal Cal-hawk bandsaw in excellent shape. Tonight was the 2nd time using it. While I was cutting a piece of ...

14" bandsaw | LumberJocks Woodworking Forum

My saw is single speed. When the cut is finished th blade is warm to touch but not hot i want to maximize cutting efficiency and gain longevity from my blade.

13 - Bandsaw Setup & Rust Prevention - The Wood Whisperer

Learn how to properly tension the blade, set the guides, adjust for drift, as well an many other tips can tricks. Having trouble deciding what blade to buy? I' ...

Aftermarket Central Machinery Replacement Parts - Sawblade.com

Bandsaw Blade Calculator ... Ideal for upgrading Central Machinery 14" band saws, significantly enhancing saw efficiency and performance. ... Band Saw Blades.

Band saw blade for rough cutting logs into boards - FineWoodworking

I've been using a 3/4″ Timberwolf 3TPI hook angle blade on my 14″ saw, but I didn't think it lasted that long. Granted, it is a tough job to cut ...

Scroll saw vs band saw - Forums

I resaw on a 14" with riser and do smaller stuff on the 10" one (4 1/2" maximum height). Both get huge respect and all the safety drills. Steve.

Bandsaw blades for really hard wood? | Page 2 - Practical Machinist

I'm wondering if it is possible/practical to reduce the width of a carbide tipped band saw blade using my Boyar Schultz 612 manual grinder.I ...